- This event has passed.
Are you ready to respond to a violent incident in your program? Being ready does not have to be scary. Join CCRC and Institute for Childhood Preparedness for a interactive training developed specifically for child care providers. Training is grounded in real-world evidence and features hands on exercises. Course will include topics on:
- Risk assessments
- Developing and Action Plan
- Drills -Lock Down Protocols
What to Expect: Law Enforcement Response Tactics Participants will leave this course feeling more confident and able to say “I am not scared, I am prepared!” This class is funded by the California Department of Social Services (CDSS) Child Care and Development Division.
• This training fulfills 2 hours in the Competency Area: Health, Safety, and Nutrition (HSN)
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on “Enroll Now”
Questions: 818-717-1042 or firstname.lastname@example.org