- This event has passed.
The DRDP 2015 is an observation based rating tool designed to help teachers asses a child’s developmental progress. The tool includes developmental domains and levels, measures, definitions, and descriptors.
Attendees will learn the following:
- The terms and layout of the DRDP 2015
- How to build a tool kit to implement the DRDP
- The importance of inter-rater reliability
This is a two part training. Registration is for:
- DRDP Part 1: March 6th, 2020 from 12pm – 4pm
- DRDP Part 2: March 7th, 2020 from 8am – 12pm
Please bring your ECE Workforce Registry number. If you do not have an ECE number, please visit the California Early Care & Education Workforce Registry at https://caregistry.org.
Child care will not be provided. No children please.
If you’d like to learn more about Desired Results Development Profile, visit our what is DRDP page.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.