- This event has passed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Family Child Care Providers
- Family, Friend & Neighbor Providers
- Center-Based Providers
- Infant/Toddler program administrators
- Infant care teachers working with children birth to 36 months
GOALS OF THE WORKSHOP
This workshop provides an overview of California’s Infant/Toddler Learning and Development Foundations. Designed to support continuous improvement efforts of infant/toddler programs, the workshop will help participants to:
- Understand the five components of the California Infant/Toddler Learning and Development System
- Deepen their understanding of the California Infant/Toddler Learning and Development Foundations.
Contact Angelica Preciado| (818) 717-1000 Ext:4235; Apreciado@ccrcca.org
This is a virtual event. (Email with zoom link will be sent out on day before event date.)