|The Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP) is a quality improvement project that delivers training and support for prospective and licensed family child care providers. Join us for a virtual cohort in which you will receive a series of free workshops, assistance in understanding licensing requirements, technical support, mentoring and virtual networking with other child care providers. In this training, you will:
- Better understand the structure and purpose of the Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP) and
- Discover the ways in which this program will provide support and guidance as you become a licensed child care provider
- Learn how to use the Early Care & Education Workforce Registry as a tool to track and expand your professional development.
- Compare the similarities and differences between being a licensed provider or an exempt provider.
- Evaluate the advantages of starting a new business, as well as the challenges to being a business owner.
- Discover how to create a start-up plan and receive hands-on experience creating a business plan.
Meeting dates and times: Every Tuesday and Thursday, March 7, 2023 – April 6, 2023, 9:00am – 11:30am
- Visit www.caregistry.org
- Login to your profile or create a profile
- Click on Training Calendar and search Training Organization (Keyword: Child Care Resource Center)
- Select the training and click on view event details
- Click on Enroll Now
Questions: 818-717-1042 or email@example.com